Tuesday, November 11, 2008

CONVERT YOUR MOBILE PHONE INTO APPLE'S IPHONE

I know all of you love to have an iphone 3g but cant afford for it because of its very high cost.in india in costs about 34,000 rs.So i googled a bit for an alternate option to convert my sonyericcson mobile phone to iphone.Finally i got the trick to convert nokia,sony ericcson mobiles into iphones very easily.The picture given is my sony ericcson mobile p1i.
The trick is to use an mobile application called gdesk.it is an software for customising and extendable desktop system designed for uiq systems(mostly all mobile phones use this)you can place shortcuts for applications,pagelinks and whatever you want in a manner similiar to the apple's iphone.
The design above is one of the hundreds of design's available in gdesk designs.within a few clicks i converted my sonyericcson p1i into an apple iphone 3g.i have also added an video for converting ordinary mobile phones into apple iphones easily..hope you liked this post,subscribe to my feeds for more mobile tricks and tips,


2 comments:

Vengadachalam T said...

Thanks For the Latest Tips..I found the Unlocking Trips(Codes)@free of cost in the site http://www.unlock-free.com/

kuruvi said...

Really thanks for thelatest tips Unlocking Tips..I am Unlocked the Nokia mobile using the site mobileunlocksolutions