Monday, January 12, 2009

SECRET MOBILE CODES FOR (GSM)MOTOROLA MOBILES

This post is about certain motorola mobile secret codes used for various functions and tricks in motorola mobiles which we doesnt know.i have given below some of the secret codes to be used in motorola mobiles,

To check IMEI number: *#06#

Note: hold down * key until box appears [] (pause).

Eng Field options (main menu): [] [] [] 1 1 3 [] 1 []
Slow (Frequency of search menu): [] [] [] 1 0 1 [] 1 []
Medium (Frequency of search menu): [] [] [] 1 0 2 [] 1 []
Fast (Frequency of search menu): [] [] [] 1 0 3 [] 1 []
Enable EFR (Enhanced Full Rate Codec) : [] [] [] 1 1 9 [] 1 []
Function : [] [] [] # # # [] 1 []

Change pin: [] [] [] 0 0 4 [] 1 []
Unblocking using the "puk" number: [] [] [] 0 0 5 [] 1 []

---------
enter menu and press 048263* quickly, enter into secret menu
under "Opcode"
input 10*0*3 for GSM 900
10*0*4 for GSM 1800
10*0*5 for GSM 1900
10*0*6 for dual band GSM 900/1800
10*0*7 for dual band GSM 850/1900

hope this motorola mobile codes are useful to you.

tags: secret codes for motorola mobiles,how to check imei number in motorola mobiles

16 comments:

vikram said...

hi,
i need 2009 free airtel mobile office trick and AIRTEL 7 DAY FREE GPRS HACK TRICK.plz halp me.ineed free gprs vary much.my email id is
bikram.you.and.me@gmail.com

vikram said...

hi,
one of my 32GB pandrive dose not work.when ever i enter any video file in this it ecode the video file in some other file plz help me.my id bikram.you.and.me@gmail.com

Pashya007 said...

hi iwant free gprs trick my e mail id is pashya007@rediffmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi frnd i need airtel free gprs trick my email id is Vivekchintu_22@yahoo.Com pls send the trick

amit said...

plz send me airtel mobile office trick at amit222279@gmail.com

amit said...

send me airtel mobile office trick at amit222279@gmail.com

kathir said...

Hi . . .
Plse mail me the 7 days free gprs trick . :) .
My mail id s

kathir47@gmail.com

Unknown said...

HI I'M SIDDHIQ
DIZ IS MY ID siddhiq.ma@gmail.com
plssssssssssssssss send me the trick

raincoat786 said...

Hi,
Friends i need the new AIRTEL MOBILE OFFICE TRICK to use in laptop
I kindly request you to sent the trick to my mail

raincoat786@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Hi Friend i am reshma talele from mumbai. please give me the airtel tricks. my email id is reshmatalele@gmail.com

Unknown said...

hi friend, i am reshma talele from mumbai. please give me airtel tricks. my email id is reshmatalele@gmail.com

sush said...

hi,
i need 2009 free airtel mobile office trick and AIRTEL 7 DAY FREE GPRS HACK TRICK.plz halp me.ineed free gprs vary much.my email id is
sush.khaladkar@yahoo.in

krishna said...

plz send me airtel mobile office trick at krrish627@rediffmail.com

krishna said...

Hi frnd, i need airtel free gprs trick my email id is krrish627@rediffmail.Com pls send the trick

anu said...

Thanks for sharing this informations."SECRET MOBILE CODES FOR (GSM)MOTOROLA MOBILES" is nice but it is little bit complicted. I am using the nokia 7120 & it was unlocked by ebay got the instruction for free

Unknown said...

hi!!!!
my id is borahdevraj0@gmail.com