Monday, June 16, 2008

HACK AIRTEL TO USE FREE GPRS FROM MOBILE OR PC FOR FREE

Requirements:


You require a PC or a Laptop and
Serial/USB cable OR Infrared Device OR Bluetooth dongle in order to
first connect your phone with your computer.


Step By Step Procedure:


1)First Activate Airtel Live!( It is FREE).



2) Create TWO Airtel gprs data accounts in your mobile and set the

FIRST one as the active profile.


3)Connect your phone with your connectivity cable using blutooth dongle or usb/serial cable.


4) Go to control panel and create a newdial up connection.

Connection Device : Your mobile’s modem

ISP Name : Anything you want to enter.


Phone Number : Your mobile number.


Username: blank


Password: blank


5) Now setup your browser at your pc to use the proxy

100.1.200.99 and port 8080.


6) Connect to the dial-up account.


7) Try on your mobile and access any site. You will get “Access

Denied…”. Keep the mobile down.


8 ) On the PC ( or Laptop) open your browser, enter any address ,

press ENTER and WAIT for some minutes.


9) That’s it done ! now you can open any page on your pc for free.


I hope these settings may work please let me know if you have any problem by leaving a comment here.

TAGS: AIRTEL HACKS,FREE GPRS,UNLIMITED

23 comments:

B () N ! said...

wow thts gr8..

that helpe me..

sachin rana said...

what do you mean by two gprs accounts
describe it at my email id
sachistrue@gmail.Com

Unknown said...

what do you mean by two gprs accounts
describe it at my email id
Blackdragonraider55555@Gmail.com

Bratin said...

Do u know any tricks of using mobile office without proxy???

Anonymous said...

Wat do u mean by 2 gprs data accounts? Pls send tat to my email id..Pls..My id is iamrajesh87@gmail.com

deepak said...

Wat do u mean by 2 gprs data accounts? Pls send tat to my email id..Pls..My id is

d.k.periwal@gmail.com

if posible give me ur contact no

Jitin said...

Friends this is not possible now because this hack was treated by airtel many months ago, but this hack is possible with bsnl mobile but the settings are different

Jitin said...

And friends never write your email address(for contact) anywhere on any website because the hackers can hack ur id by using some bots. as search engines search the words written by you such as google searches the words simillarly these bots search the email ids, which are then given to hackers and they can hack ur ID. if u want to give the email id then just use the id inscribed in a picture

Unknown said...

Wat do u mean by 2 gprs data accounts? How to creating gprs data accounts? Pls send tat to my email id..Pls..My id is rahul_surat1@yahoo.com
yellorama@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Wat do u mean by 2 gprs data accounts? How to creating gprs data accounts? Pls send tat to my email id..Pls..My id is rahul_surat1@yahoo.com
yellorama@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Wat do u mean by 2 gprs data accounts? How to creating gprs data accounts? Pls send tat to my email id..Pls..My id is rahul_surat1@yahoo.com
yellorama@gmail.com

Unknown said...

hi dear, i use it last 2 year but now it's can't work.
the errer come "ppp link controlar errer.

sandy said...

wht do u mean by 2 gprs accounts
wht r d setings 4 it ?
send me fast
sndp.mdk@gmail.com
please!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

how to create gprs accounts

Riashini said...

Please help me in creating those two gprs accounts.my email id is ria_b14@yahoo.com

Riashini said...

Please help me in creating those two gprs accounts.my email id is ria_b14@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I can't understand how to make data account in nokia n70 then plz help me & send information on my id gaurav_patil33@rediffmail.com

Unknown said...

what do you mean by two gprs accounts
describe it at my email id
sheerazadonis@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

rahul
hiii will u plz tell me What do you mean by two gprs accounts and to create them.Send me omy id its
jain_nishu2004@yahoo.co.in

Unknown said...

Hi,
would you please tell me in detail about this trick and ABOUT TWO gprs account..

Unknown said...

its worked very well upto yeser dat but its delayed to day please help me my email i.d is titanicman785@gmail.com and my no is 9949845940.if u have any douts regarding ather i will help u.

JITHIN RAJ K said...

what do you mean by 2 airtel live accounts.pls let me know on jithin4196@gmail.com

JITHIN RAJ K said...

what do u mean by 2 airtel live accounts.pls let me know at jithin4196@gmail.com